Moving to a new home is a big transition. At Alta Ridge, we are committed to helping seniors and their families make informed choices about their senior care options and services. We want to provide the information you need to make the right selection. We welcome your questions, value your unique circumstances and understand your concerns.
At Alta Ridge, your Utah senior care services community, we do everything to ensure that everyone is comfortable before, during, and after a move. Because Alta Ridge is a safe, secure, and loving place where you can feel at home, rest assured that you no longer have to struggle with tasks that have become challenging.
Alta Ridge provides the best personalized care in a home-like setting. Our small size ensures that each resident’s personal needs are fully recognized and addressed by every staff member. We take pride in improving our residents’ quality of life by providing the best in social, mental, physical, and emotional care.
You’ll also be around a wealth of caring and well-trained team members. Our staff is dedicated to treating seniors with dignity while helping them maintain their maximum level of independence.
Who Should Make the Move?
- Live alone
- Need help with administering medications
- Have doctor-recommended special care needs
- Unable to eat properly
- Fear falling
- Experience increased isolation
- Lack interest in former activities
- Find that grooming habits are deteriorating
- Spouse can no longer care for loved one
- Family relationships suffer from added stress and time requirements
- Care giver’s health deteriorates
- Care giver has other obligations
- Care giver’s children find home atmosphere difficult
Don’t let concerns stand in your way of getting help and support! Contact us at Alta Ridge Communities and get the concern and specialized help you need at this time. Call today.